Job Opportunity: Our team is seeking a talented AWS DevOps Engineer to work in our Vienna, VA location.
What You'll Get to Do as an AWS DevOps Engineer:
- Build and implement a continuous integration and continuous deployment platform for development teams.
- Develop and execute best practices, including providing support engineering solution architectures and strategies for migration to AWS GovCloud.
- Partner with application teams to develop practical automation solutions and participate in cross functional team meetings to collaborate and ensure successful executions.
- Maintain internal documentation that fully reflects all activity related to an application and environment to be used by applicable teams.
- Utilize modern monitoring tools on the AWS EKS cluster using Prometheus, Grafana, CloudWatch, etc.
- Support of performance and test automation integration into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Remediate vulnerabilities in CI/CD pipeline tools and software along with container hardening.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues with the CI/CD pipeline, assisting with issues arising from product upgrades, installations, and configurations.
- Experience with AWS services, e.g., EC2, CloudWatch, RDS, S3, EKS, VPC, etc.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
- Four to six years’ experience operating in a production environment.
- Four years’ experience engineering in the AWS cloud.
- Container orchestration experience using AWS EKS clusters in a production environment.
- Experience with VPC, AZs, Subnets, Route53, CloudWatch, ALB/NLB, Security Groups, EKS, and EC2.
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems and Docker/Kubernetes constructs.
- Strong developer mindset with experience with CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible, YAML, and JSON.
- Strong knowledge with Git, GitLab, and Jenkins pipeline development.
OneGlobe LLC was founded in 2005 to provide quality Information Technology solutions that exceed expectations. We focus on IT System Modernization using agile software development practices and DevSecOps to deliver intuitive and maintainable systems that we help our customers improve their processes and capabilities.
We provide full service IT solutions and have the skill to identify, plan and perform cost-saving steps throughout the system lifecycle to enhance system efficiency, while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers. Our team has the drive and right mindset to feel ownership on the projects they work. They partner with our customers to give the extra effort sometimes required to deliver success.
We provide highly competitive benefits package to include: extensive medical/dental/vision, 7% of your annual salary toward 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), $5K annually toward ongoing education and training, and more. We also have monthly social and tech events!
See additional positions at: http://www.oneglobeit.com/#careers
OneGlobe is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation or veteran status.