Job Opportunity: Our team is seeking a talented Software Engineer to work in our Herndon, VA location.
What You'll Get to Do as a Software Engineer:
- Support a full system development agile lifecycle using CI/CD and DevSecOps practices.
- Understand and use enterprise standards and best practices around coding, application design and REST/API design.
- Translate business requirements and context into sound and efficient solutions.
- Communicate with product owners and teammates to discuss problems and resolution.
- Proactively identify solutions and work as a member and mentor in a highly productive team.
- Learn and adopt new technologies quickly and independently and assist teammates with implementation and knowledge sharing.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BS degree with 8 years of experience.
- Extensive working experience in Agile methodologies such as Kanban, Scrum, or SAFe as part of multi-team organizations.
- Extensive working experience of developing and designing RESTful APIs and web services using XML, JSON, and their associated technologies.
- Extensive working experience in CI/CD and DevSecOps technologies and practices – Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Working experience in automated QA frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, Jest, JUnit/TestNG.
- Extensive working experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience in designing solutions for complex projects, customizable applications, and config- or data-driven features.
- Experience with BPMN and BPM Engines (Camunda preferred).
- Extensive experience and ability to mentor others in the use of AWS services (DynamoDB, SQS, S3, EC2, IAM). AWS Certified Developer or Solutions Architect preferred.
OneGlobe LLC was founded in 2005 to provide quality Information Technology solutions that exceed expectations. We focus on IT System Modernization using agile software development practices and DevSecOps to deliver intuitive and maintainable systems that we help our customers improve their processes and capabilities.
We provide full service IT solutions and have the skill to identify, plan and perform cost-saving steps throughout the system lifecycle to enhance system efficiency, while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers. Our team has the drive and right mindset to feel ownership on the projects they work. They partner with our customers to give the extra effort sometimes required to deliver success.
We provide highly competitive benefits package to include: extensive medical/dental/vision, 7% of your annual salary toward 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), $5K annually toward ongoing education and training, and more. We also have monthly social and tech events!
See additional positions at: http://www.oneglobeit.com/#careers
OneGlobe is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation or veteran status.