Our team is seeking a talented UI/UX Lead to work in our Alexandria, VA location.
What You'll Get To Do as a UI/UX Lead
- Design customer-facing business applications.
- Maintain a user-centered approach in application design perspective and practice.
- Lead the distillation of business/stakeholder needs into mockups, wireframes, and design artifacts.
- Design high and low fidelity wireframes and design artifacts.
- Design diagram user flows, data flows, site architectures, and user interfaces using site maps and wireframes.
- Work with functional business requirements, design specifications.
- Provide analyses and solutions for user interaction problems.
- Translate technical information to a none technical audience.
- Generate and communicate solutions and constructively accommodate criticism and opposing views from stakeholders.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen for DHS Suitability EOD clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Visual Communication.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on engineering projects with specific Business and UX Design.
- Must have experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS.
- Experience with large scale, high performance enterprise application deployment and UX Design on complex heterogeneous environments.
OneGlobe LLC was founded in 2005 to provide quality Information Technology solutions that exceed expectations. We focus on IT System Modernization using agile software development practices and DevSecOps to deliver intuitive and maintainable systems that we help our customers improve their processes and capabilities.
We provide full service IT solutions and have the skill to identify, plan and perform cost-saving steps throughout the system lifecycle to enhance system efficiency, while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers. Our team has the drive and right mindset to feel ownership on the projects they work. They partner with our customers to give the extra effort sometimes required to deliver success.
We provide highly competitive benefits package to include: extensive medical/dental/vision, 7% of your annual salary toward 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), $5K annually toward ongoing education and training, and more. We also have monthly social and tech events! View benefit details
See additional positions at: http://www.oneglobeit.com/#careers
OneGlobe is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation or veteran status.