Onefootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from more than 35 different countries. With +30 engineers based in the heart of Berlin, our mission is to tell the world's football stories through a stable, scalable and reliable stack. On a monthly base, we reach +30 Million passionate football fans all over the world.
At Onefootball, you will be working in agile, cross functional and self-organized teams to deliver the ultimate product experience for football fans. You will help to create, promote and disseminate standards, gaining valuable experience simultaneously. Our main systems consists of micro service architecture with golang applications serving iOS, Android and Web clients. We have a strong foundation of shipping code through containers using cloud native technologies, such as Kubernetes. You can check our Stackshare page, too.
Building quality in from the start and a testing mindset is our ambition. We love automation, but we are not shy of exploratory testing and manual testing sessions.
- Coach and influence all teams, engineers, leads and stakeholders for an agile testing mindset and “moving quality left”.
- Analyze and decompose our software systems and design the strategy and tools for team to own their quality.
- Iterate on our testing tools and services, incl CI/CD pipelines
- Contribute production code (depending on your skills and interests, support for learning new languages provided)
- A broad experience in different approaches, tools and frameworks for quality testing, from unit testing, contract testing, UI testing to exploratory testing, manual testing and testing sessions.
- Solid experience as Software Engineer in at least one programming language (like Golang, Kotlin, Java or Swift).
- Very experienced with at least one mobile UI testing framework.
- Experience with Appium is a big plus.
- Being able to communicate the testing strategy and have an impact on quality throughout the organization.
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is commited to building diverse teams.