Onefootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from more than 35 different countries. With +30 engineers based in the heart of Berlin, our mission is to tell the world's football stories through a stable, scalable and reliable stack. On a monthly base, we reach +30 Million passionate football fans all over the world.
At Onefootball, you will be working in agile, cross functional and self-organized teams for one of the very first iOS apps in the german App Store, a product used by millions of football fans around the world. With great attention to detail, we are creating an app as if it was designed by Apple itself – beautiful, simple, efficient and useful. Get the opportunity to work with all the latest SDKs available from Apple (ARKit, watchOS, SpriteKit, SiriKit, widgets).
The AdTech team is defining the advertising technology strategy and implements a performant, safe, personalized and effective experience with the most relevant ads and appropriate revenues. You will be working closely with the AdOps Sales team as well as enabling all other product development teams.
- Continuously improve our AdStack while ensuring quality and performance of the app,
- Create easy-to-read, fast and well architected code,
- Cooperate closely with your teammates to teach and learn something new,
- Work in a cross-functional, agile team.
- Passion for iOS and Apple products,
- Experience in building and maintaining iOS applications,
- Experience with advertising, consent and tracking SDKs,
- Fully bilingual in Swift and Objective-C,
- Good understanding of modern iOS architectural approaches,
- Ability to use as little code as possible through Interface Builder and Auto Layout,
- In-depth knowledge of unit testing,
- Experience with agile methodologies.
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.