Onefootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news, scores and match video wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from more than 35 different countries. With +30 engineers based in the heart of Berlin, our mission is to tell the world's football stories through a stable, scalable and reliable stack. On a monthly base, we reach +35 Million passionate football fans all over the world.At Onefootball, you will be working in agile, cross functional and self-organized teams to deliver the ultimate product experience for football fans. You will help to create, promote and disseminate standards, gaining valuable experience simultaneously. Our main systems consists of micro service architecture with golang applications serving iOS, Android and Web clients. We have a strong foundation of shipping code through containers using cloud native technologies, such as Kubernetes. You can check our Stackshare page, too.
- Define the Onefootball advertising technology strategy and backlog together with the Product Owner and the engineering team.
- Build the next level advertising technology stack and reach our revenue targets in a sustainable setup.
- Become a leader for the AdTech engineering team: create a safe, empowering environment, set the right boundaries and goals and help removing blockers for the team.
- Collaborate closely with other leads and stakeholders to be effective.
- Stay close to development and depending on your skills and interests - contribute to the codebase, tools, documentation.
- Experiences as a team lead or experience as a Senior Software Engineer and a wish to develop into people management .
- Interest in advertising technology and ecosystem and how to create relevant, safe and high performing ad experiences.
- Strong interest in team management and coaching.
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.