Onefootball is the largest football media platform, reaching each month 25 millions football fans worldwide. With the help of 20,000 news sources and original content, Onefootball provides its users with breaking news, live scores, match reports and videos in 12 languages.
As Senior Product Manager, you will serve as Product Owner in our new OTT team, owning the execution of our roadmap, building up integrations with broadcasting partners and optimizing funnels to drive consumption of paid live & VOD content, in close cooperation with business stakeholders.
Our OTT team is a cross-functional team sitting in the Product & Engineering organisation, responsible for building OTT solutions, providing a state-of-the art user experience and compelling services to broadcasting partners
- Define a product vision and a long-term strategy for our OTT initiatives.
- Define and execute the company’s OTT product roadmap
- Create, maintain and prioritize the OTT product backlog
- Set KPIs, monitor results and review the performance of our OTT products & revenues.
- Lead the implementation of new features from ideation to release
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage expectations / dependencies
- 5-7+ years experience in product management, working on a consumer product.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams in an Agile environment.
- In-depth understanding of video/live technical landscape (HLS, RTMP, transcoding etc)
- Excellent knowledge of TVOD, SVOD, payment transactions
- Good knowledge of OTT industry and rights-holders ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Technical background with proven experience shipping technical products.