Join Onefootball and help acquire high-profile clients by supporting the sales team through the creation and formalization advertising concepts and proposals.
Be part of an agile team developing innovative ways in digital marketing. The Sales Team is responsible for the monetization of Onefootball and therefore in touch with the best-known brands in Germany and Europe’s digital landscape.
We are looking for a Sales Support Intern or Working Student, starting as soon as possible for a minimum period of three months.
- Be responsible for the design of advertising concepts by building high-qualitative keynotes
- Work on different client proposals and gain knowledge in the media sales environment
- Help the sales team pitching Onefootball to new clients based on your designs
- Research capabilities to identify potential advertisers (using market research tools such as Ebiquity)
- Experience with the creation of presentations (Adobe Suite)
- Eye for design and structured approach how to communicate ideas
- Genuine interest in marketing and sales
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing – with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups – and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.