Onefootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from more than 35 different countries. With +30 engineers based in the heart of Berlin, our mission is to tell the world's football stories through a stable, scalable and reliable stack. On a monthly base, we reach +30 Million passionate football fans all over the world.
At Onefootball, you will be working in agile, cross functional and self-organized teams for our Android app. Not only is it Google’s Editor’s Choice, but it’s also part of the ‘Android Excellence-Apps’ and one of the 65 best Android Apps worldwide, with more than 1 million reviews and a 4.7 rating in the Google Play Store.
A critical part of the user experience is to deliver the most relevant information to each and every single user. The User team manages all aspects of settings, login, configuration, personalization which only can enable a truly delightful experience.
- Continuously improve our AdStack while ensuring quality and performance of the app,
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and find out how our customers can benefit from them,
- Show and live out your love for Android development and clean code,
- Work on refactoring legacy code using SOLID principles,
- Be eager to learn and teach everyday.
- Passionate about coding and have an amazing portfolio of Android apps we can look at in the Play Store,
- Experience in developing Android apps (coding with Java, Kotlin)
- Experience with Unit Testing and a good knowledge of JSON, REST and/or other API technologies is a plus.
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.