Our Performance Marketing team is responsible for generating new users with a holistic approach to make Onefootball the biggest football platform globally.
Join us to focus on the French market and help us score further market growth and push Onefootball to the next level.
- Identify, recruit and manage relations with social influencers (e.g. on YouTube, Instagram) in a football / sports target group
- Negotiate campaigns and budgets with influencers and internally provide reports about the on-going performance of influencer campaigns
- Experience working with influencers
- Understanding of the dynamics of the underlying market as well as metrics and funnels of influencer campaigns
- Knowledge of how to successfully maintain existing relationships with influencers from our target group
- Creativity when it comes to reporting analyses and recommendations for action thanks to an outstanding analytical skill set
- Passion for football
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Keynote
- Fluency in French and English
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing – with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups – and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our team!