Onefootball is the most comprehensive football app in the world. Our users are football fans with heart and soul who follow their favorite team through victory and defeat, and Onefootball provides them with all the information needed to consume their passion.
Join the Onefootball User Research Team and shape the future of how we communicate with our users – be their first point of contact, support them at the first level with their needs and questions and thus enable the best football experience for our growing user base.
The User Research Team is a strong voice for the millions of Onefootball users. We interact with our users, we want to understand their expectations, needs and motivations. Our goal is to make Onefootball the best football platform in the world and build a user experience that football fans love to use.
- Take care of our users during the most important football hours - You will work on a shift basis (40h per week) including weekend and late hour work during international match days.
- Communicate with our users and partners across various languages and tools.
- Help Onefootball users use the app and be empathic for their problems and needs.
- Build up and maintain a technical setup for collecting user feedback.
- Support user research projects with data analysis, keynote presentations and stakeholder meetings.
- Report common areas of need to other teams in the company and be a strong voice for our users.
- Educate our engineers in identifying bugs that were reported by our users.
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to evolve the product.
- Strong communicator and with great presentation skills.
- Explorative mind who wants to understand the details and uses every chance to learn something new.
- Self-organised, take ownership for your projects and work solution-oriented.
- Basic knowledge about data analysis and are not scared of numbers.
- Fluency in English and German. Spanish a plus.
- You love football and have high empathy for football fans in a digital world.
Customer Care is the first point of contact for our users, but also for engineers, product managers and news editors inside the company, which makes this position both challenging and exciting.