The Brand team is responsible for shaping our brand both inside and outside the company. As a Brand Designer, you will be responsible for translating the passion for football into well-executed digital and printed assets.
- Design both digital and printed assets (e.g. presentations, websites, banners, posters) for our marketing activities, collaborations, and in-house communication
- Make use of the existing Onefootball brand guidelines, maintain consistency throughout your design work, and contribute to the development of the Onefootball brand
- Be the guardian of our brand. Defend & explain your design choices to your teammates with clarity
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience. An Agency background is a plus
- You know the tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, Keynote ) and if you don’t know, you’re the first in line to learn them
- You are confident in the execution of print projects and in communication with the printing house
- You are confident in the creation of digital assets and you are clearly aware of all technical restrictions
- You are totally dedicated to design and you are interested in challenging yourself.
- You take ownership from start to finish for everything you are working on.
- You have a hands-on mentality and a structured way of working
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our awesome Design team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.