We are proud to offer our advertising partners a segmented and highly engaged audience of football fans across the world through a growing portfolio of products and services. Come join the world’s largest football platform, and help us grow our revenue.
We are looking for a Creative Solutions Manager to help our Sales Team:
- Understand our users and market better
- Create the best products and proposals
- Make sales easier
Understand our users and market better
- Maintain, update and develop Onefootball’s user and market data hub
- Drive user and market research - together with our Marketing and User Support teams - and make relevant data available to the Sales Team in order to:
- Support the definition and implementation of a go-to-market strategy of the sales department to better position Onefootball within the global digital media landscape
- Allow the creation of the most consistent sales material
- Initiate the creation of new products and packages
Create the best products and proposals
- Maintain, update and develop Onefootball’s product catalogue and pricing grid
- Build creative concepts within the scope of the Onefootball app and social media channels that meet the market requirements
- Successfully manage end-to-end projects internally and externally in order to deliver the best proposals for our clients: from briefing all involved stakeholders to assessing outcome and constantly optimising based on results.
Make sales easier
- Update and maintain Onefootball’s sales processes
- Develop Onefootball’s CRM (Salesforce) roadmap and coordinate its implementation to increase sales efficiency across the team
- +5 years work experience in the creative space / media ecosystem / B2B Marketing
- Experience and interest in market research and competitive intelligence
- Strong understanding of brand strategy and operational product marketing (product positioning, pricing definition)
- Expertise in creation and formalization of creative concepts based on internal or client briefs
- A passion for continuously generating, pursuing and facilitating the production of innovative ideas for improving the client’s and agency’s strategic and competitive advantage
- Advanced design skills to create sales material (preferably experience with Keynote, Photoshop and Sketch. Video editing is a plus)
- Experience with cross department projects and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent CRM solution
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and German
- Interest and excitement about football
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing – with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups – and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our awesome sales team!