We are proud to offer our advertising partners a segmented and highly engaged audience of football fans across the world through a growing portfolio of products and services. Come join the world’s largest football platform, and be responsible for establishing long lasting relationships with our clients and growing our revenue.
We are looking for a Client Services Manager.
- Be the primary point of contact for advertisers and successfully deliver projects to reach our sales objectives
- Manage and develop client relationships with existing partners and be responsible for the successful end-to-end campaign delivery, including:
- Project and external stakeholder management
- Campaign setup in our ad server(s)
- Campaign reporting and assessment
- Develop and sustain effective relationships with internal teams including, Sales Acquisition, Marketing, Product, Data & Insights, Newsroom, Onefootball Studios and Finance
- Collaborate, define and develop new advertising products and coordinate the implementation with all stakeholders
- Contribute to the evolution and growth of the Client Services processes and ways of working required to support your objectives
- 2+ years of relevant experience in management consulting, account management, sports- or start-up industry - ideally with a mobile media background
- Strong project management skills and advanced knowledge with relevant PM/Sales tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Great understanding of the digital mobile media ecosystem
- Experience in campaign setup and management through popular ad servers and reporting tools is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and German – any additional languages are a plus
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with both internal & external parties
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passionate team-player with international experience, ideally with a network to leverage
- A hands-on approach to execute time-critical projects from start to finish
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing – with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups – and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our awesome sales team!