Onefootball is a media platform enabling football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from 30+ different countries. We stay up-to-date on the latest technology and incorporate it into our platforms. We do this to create the best user experience for millions of football fans around the world. But we can’t do it alone – we depend on you for our success.
Joining Onefootball as a Gaming & Betting Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing and backing territories in the Gaming & Betting industry. You will support the penetration of this specific industry, advancing this marketplace and your team’s position within it.
- You are responsible for supervising and developing the international Gaming & Betting market
- You will support the deep penetration of the international Gaming & Betting market, mastering territories, the media landscape and the position within it
- You help to create business plans, meet planned goals, and coordinate with our client services department on project fulfillment.
- You will also be tasked with monitoring the activities and performance of your territory by tracking sales goals, meeting individual account targets and facilitate the ongoing development of client relationships at the most integrated partnership level possible.
- You have gained first work experience in media sales. Preferably in the Gaming & Betting market.
- You possess knowledge of, and have contacts within the media industry
- Multi market expertise is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of one of these languages: Italian, French or Spanish and fluent in English. German is a plus
- Salesforce knowlegde is a plus
- You have gained experience in creative media conceptualisation
- Strong contractual and negotiation skills complete your profile
- You are eager, willing to learn and open for both input as feedback
- You are a natural born communicator both internally and externally, a polished presenter and fluent in digital media trends.
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing – with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups – and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.