Onefootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of professionals from more than 35 different countries. With +180 employees based in the heart of Berlin, our mission is to tell the world's football stories through a stable, scalable and reliable stack. On a monthly base, we reach +30 Million passionate football fans all over the world.
We are looking for you to lead our internal IT Team supporting all employees and take ownership of IT security at onefootball. The IT team is part of the Engineering organization and you will report to the VP Engineering.
- Lead our highly motivated internal IT team - incl career development, coaching, performance reviews.
- Align IT solutions and policies with security and compliance requirements, business continuity and other relevant frameworks.
- Take ownership of IT security: policies, training, breach management, recovery procedures, training and audits - by managing vendors, building solutions internally and by handling stakeholder communication.
- Manage IT vendor relationships, including license volumes, service levels and commercial renewals.
- Create a change plan to reduce IT service requests by providing sustainable solutions and processes for the company.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology.
- 5+ years of experience in an IT / security role
- Knowledge in regular expressions, scripting and dynamic languages (Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Strong knowledge in security standards (PCI-DSS, ISO27001, NIST) and a proven experience in security and an IT role.
- Good communication to the team and stakeholders is key
- Former experience as a people manager is a plus; a deep care for people and interest in enabling, supporting your team is a must.
- Business level english. Understanding german is a big plus (e.g. reading regulations, vendor management)
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.