We are proud to offer our advertising partners a segmented and highly engaged audience of football fans across the world through a growing portfolio of products and services. Come join the world’s largest football platform, and be responsible for growing our AdTech stack to increase our direct and programmatic revenue streams.
We are looking for an Ad Solutions Lead.
With your team, you will work closely in collaboration with the Sales Acquisition and Client Services teams as well as the Product and Engineering teams to make sure Onefootball has a state of the art ad tech setup in place and maximize Onefootball’s direct and programmatic advertising revenue through advanced yield optimization and high level client service quality.
- Be responsible for Onefootball’s global ad solutions activities and revenue (planning, delivering, reporting and optimizing)
- Be responsible for the definition of Onefootball’s ad technology setup and coordinate implementation with the Product and Engineering teams
- Manage relationships with existing key partners & demand channels (like Facebook, Google, MoPub, etc….) and identify new sales opportunities with third parties
- Develop and manage new advertising products
- Evolve and grow the team and processes required to support your objectives
- Advise and educate the sales organization on ad technology related topics
- 5+ years of relevant experience with Ad Servers and SSPs in the mobile ecosystem, working on scaling digital revenues
- Excellent relationships with ad networks, SSPs and DSPs at multiple levels across Germany and Europe
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading a team
- Great understanding of the digital mobile media ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and German – any additional languages are a plus
- Passion for continuously generating, pursuing and facilitating the production of innovative ideas for improving Onefootball’s competitive advantage
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our awesome sales team!