"Football is nothing without fans” sir Matt Busby
OneFootball is the world’s leading football media platform for fans around the world: news, stats, live scores, streaming and content from the best creators. Today, 50 million people around the world use OneFootball to stay up to date with the beautiful game.
Join OneFootball and bring fans closer to the action via our disruptive live streaming experience.
About design @OneFootball
Product Design is deeply integrated into the product development process and directly influences product roadmaps. Some recent highlights from the team include:
- A redesigned Android app (Google Editor’s choice - 4.7 stars)
- A redesigned iOS app (Apple Editor’s choice - 4.8 stars)
- The release of dark mode on Android and iOS
- The launch of OneFootball.design
- The launch of a new consumer website
Across the organisation, the design process is respected and is seen as a key business driver. To highlight this, we recently partnered with DesignStudio to create a dynamic and vibrant new brand and visual identity.
As part of the OTT team, you will design experiences that enable football fans to purchase and consume live matches from within OneFootball. #Football #Design #LiveStreaming. Pretty cool, right?
Read more about the company vision here
So…. why join us?
- As our first OTT designer, you will have a tremendous impact across the company and the product.
- You will do meaningful work and get the opportunity to shape a live-streaming product that is disrupting the way football is distributed and consumed.
- The product you design will be used by millions of users all over the world, across all our platforms: Android, iOS and Web.
- With your Product Management partner, you will take full ownership of features from the early concept to the final release.
- You will be given the platform to design innovative solutions and pitch those concepts directly to the C-level.
- You will be part of a fun, talented and passionate Product Design team.
Knowledge and Skills
- A deep understanding of the entire product development process, from problem-solving through to detailed interaction and visual design.
- Ability to think at a high level about UX and product strategy.
- Self-motivated attitude and capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of shipping beautiful, simple, delightful digital experiences.
- Strong communication skills. You will be expected to communicate the design rationale to leadership, PM’s & engineers.
- An ability to prototype and think systematically about solutions.
- A passion for football and digital design.