Onefootball is the most comprehensive football app in the world. Our users are football fans with heart and soul who follow their favourite team through victory and defeat, Onefootball provides them with all the information needed to consume their passion.
As a Product Designer you will face the challenge to visually communicate the passion for football in the form of concepts, features and interactions for native apps (iOS, Android) and our web platform.
- Drive design within one of our cross functional teams
- Take ownership for features from the early concept to the final release
- Continuously improve the experience of our native apps and web platform
- Make use of the existing UI guidelines and a modular framework
- Work closely with product managers and engineers
- Communicate and receive feedback within the design team
- You are totally dedicated to User Centered Design and have an enthusiasm for digital products and know about the latest technical innovations.
- You have a “hands-on” mentality and love nothing more than finding the perfect spot for every shape and pixel
- Proficient in analyzing tasks, creating flows and using UX best practices for both web and native mobile
- Know how to bring your concepts to life; master your tools and be able to create prototypes for user testing sessions and developer communication
- Value the positive effect of animations, meaningful transitions and micro interactions and know how to utilize them reasonably
- A passion for football! For us the match doesn’t finish after 90 minutes, “We Tell the Worlds Football Stories” every hour, every day.