Join the Onefootball video team in a key role from Sao Paolo, Brazil.
Work remotely but in close communication with the team in Berlin on creating engaging video content for the new Brazilian Onefootball YouTube Channel, from conceptualisation and scripting to production and ultimately delivery of published content.
- Creating daily videos within existing formats with a focus on the Brazilian market and language
- Scripting, presenting, filming and editing those videos, largely for the Brazilian YouTube channel (other platforms possible).
- Pitch and create new concepts, according to the demands and trends of our audience and the analytics that it provides
- Thinking out of the box as it applies to the Brazilian video and football market
- Reacting to trending topics and turning them into snackable and shareable content within an adequate timeframe
- Audience management, including the uploading of videos and creation of relevant metadata, engaging with the audience when required
- Working together with other Onefootball teams like Influencer Marketing and the Newsroom to create an approach that goes further than just video
- Creating and maintaining a network of creators, journalists and producers on the ground in the Brazilian football media landscape
- Willing to take ownership and to go the extra mile as the face of Onefootball in Brazil
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese
- Passionate football fan with profound knowledge of the football landscape and the biggest leagues In Brazil, South America and Europe
- Writing a script is easy for you. Finding nice hooks and turning a fact into a story is what drives you
- You love to tell stories, especially about football and in front of the camera
- You have experience working on YouTube and know how to create quality, engaging content based on the insights and analytics available on the platform
- Great knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience in using cameras in a green screen studio
- Basic working ability in graphic design software, mainly Photoshop and After Effects