We are proud to offer our advertising partners a segmented audience of football fans across the world and an innovative portfolio of products – from native media advertising – to branded content campaigns.
We are looking for a (Senior) Ad Operations Manager. You will be responsible for the development of MarTech setups and the in-house optimizations and programmatic growth at Onefootball.
- Support Ad Operations Lead on integrations, targeting innovations and team development
- Identify new opportunities for increasing monetization and collaborate on strategic optimizations with core network partners
- Be in charge of programmatic development and help evaluate local & global partnerships
- Take ownership of Ad Operations topics including: high-level-assessment, investigating level of integration effort, revenue impact and communicating results
- Advise and work closely with Account and Sales Team on programmatic performance and help optimizing overall strategy.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in cooperation with our Campaign Management team
- Monitor, explore and report on significant MarTech trends as well as solutions by attending market-relevant events and exchange with partners
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working within in an Ad Operations and/or programmatic role
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of Programmatic Buying, 3rd Party Ad Servers, DSP/SSP’s and other Ad Networks
- Firm understanding of difference ad formats such as display, native and video
- Familiarity with Tableau or Localytics or other analytical platforms
- Knowledge of audience management platforms (e.g. DMP, CDP)
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other teams
- Expertise in digital media, strategy development and yield management