We are proud to offer our advertising partners a segmented and highly engaged audience of football fans across the world through a growing portfolio of products and services. Come join the world’s largest football platform, and be responsible for growing our programmatic revenue.
We are looking for a Senior Programmatic Revenue Manager. You will be responsible for the development of MarTech setups and the in-house optimizations and programmatic growth at Onefootball.
- You will be in charge of running and increasing revenue from open programmatic revenue streams
- You will be monitoring daily monetisation performance from our different SSPs and optimising the yield, based on thorough data analysis
- You will constantly identify new opportunities and collaborate on strategic optimizations with the existing core demand partners
- You will drive the integration of new demand partners including: assessing the business case and revenue impact, investigating level of integration effort, communicating results
- You will highly contribute to improving the Ad-Tech Stack from the sales side by:
- Following industry trends and developments feed our ad-related roadmap
- Implementing and optimising this stack together with the Product & Engineering team
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience working within in an Ad Solutions and/or programmatic role
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of Programmatic Buying, 3rd Party Ad Servers, DSP/SSP’s and other Ad Networks and firm understanding of difference ad formats such as display, native and video
- Excellent data analytical skills, familiarity with Tableau or Localytics or other analytical platforms
- Knowledge of audience management platforms (e.g. DMP, CDP)
What we offer
At Onefootball we offer a fantastic workplace in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, with amazing rooftop terrace, kicker tables and FIFA corner. We provide great IT equipment, free beverages, fruits and cereals in an empowering, international and agile working environment.
As we proudly value our long-term co-workers, we offer one additional vacation day for each working year. You also have the opportunity to attend industry events & conferences, as part of our learning and development system. Add monthly parties & events to a culture of knowledge sharing - with weekly lightning talks, learning sessions and meetups - and you’ll get a great impression of how life working at Onefootball is.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our awesome sales team!