We currently have no open vacancies - but they might be coming up any time. If you want to understand what it means to work as a Backend Engineer at Onefootball, read on. And if you would like us to have your contact details when a suitable role opens, click the apply button below.
At Onefootball, you will be working in agile, cross functional and self-organized teams to deliver the ultimate product experience for football fans. You will help to create, promote and disseminate standards, gaining valuable experience simultaneously. Our main systems consist of micro service architecture with golang applications serving iOS, Android and Web clients. We have a strong foundation of shipping code through containers using cloud native technologies, such as Kubernetes. You can check our Stackshare page, too.
- Write code that your co-workers appreciate for its readability and elegance,
- Work on a growing set of backend services that bring the latest scores, match highlights and statistics for hundreds of competitions to our users in no time by closely cooperating with our Product team,
- Be responsible for delivering features and APIs on the backend service side in close cooperation with our Frontend and Apps teams.
- Experience in developing and maintaining fast, scalable and well-documented APIs,
- Knowledge in developing backend services using Go,
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and Redis and ability to optimize and use them effectively,
- Solid understanding of what scalability, caching and load testing mean,
- You’re convinced that the best backend is made of simple, easy-to-understand building blocks that form a reliable system,
- Knowledge of the current trends in architecture and microservices,
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes and agile methodologies are pluses.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, submit your application and stay informed about the jobs coming up in the future!
Onefootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.