OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services via our digital platform. We are currently offering Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance and expected to provide wider coverage to the general public in the coming year.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager in formulating media strategy, performing daily ads optimization, and be directly responsible in customers acquisition campaigns.
If you are a creative person, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for digital media strategy of the overall performance marketing program and synergies between brand, display, search, social, marketing cloud, digital content and other touchpoints, from formulation to final execution
- Optimize digital efficiency with A/B testing and other innovative tools and actively drive growth
- Daily monitoring and optimization on campaigns to sync up with business dynamic needs
- Work with in-house designers to develop creative for digital campaigns
- Prepare regular reports on ads performance
- Manage ad budget based on team goals and perform channels prioritization
- Performing regular competitor research to monitor market activities Any other ad-hoc task
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, mass communication, or digital marketing
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing. Experience in financial industry will be a plus!
- Creative, strategic thinker, and strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of performance marketing tools/platforms, e.g Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, site testing/optimisation tools and etc
- Track record of leading and managing digital marketing projects (strategy, planning, collaboration, execution/testing, tracking/analysis), and improving internal processes
- Excellent command in spoken and written Cantonese and English
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!