OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services via our digital platform. We are currently offering Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance and expected to provide wider coverage to the general public in the coming year.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Marketing Executive to maximise our sales profit through developing strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.
If you are an analytical and detail-minded person, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Evaluating campaign performance and data analytics
- Conducting competitor research and offer analysis to identify the target audience
- Ensuring marketing plans are executed according to the project timeline
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Evaluates program performance and investigates opportunities in order to recommend promotions and strategies that drive dining program spend and member engagement
- Manage the development of appropriate, timely and measurable Affiliate/Aggregator initiatives for key strategic objectives of the business unit including programs to acquire new customers.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, advertising or other related field is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing specialist role, entry-level marketing, B2B, life insurance, or similar role in the insurance industry is a plus
- Proven proficiency leveraging CRM, analytics platforms, and marketing automation tools
- Computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
- Exemplary organization, project management, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills are required
More about us:
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!