OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services via our digital platform. We are currently offering Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance and expected to provide wider coverage to the general public in the coming year.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager who acts as an expert on social media analytics in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
If you are a creative and resourceful person, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Develop social media, website content, blog and SEO strategies to align with Company’s direction and marketing strategy
- Coach and work with subordinates, designers and agencies to execute the strategies and plans
- Develop content pillars for social media and contents based on the strategies
- Develop social media campaigns, UGC campaign, video contents and social media contents to drive awareness, followers and engagement at various social media platforms
- Develop contents to educate consumers about our brand proposition and product differentiations through website, blogs and social media
- Manage KOLs and media channels to co-create creative contents
- Conduct post campaign analysis to finetune the social media, content and SEO strategies and plan
- Conduct social listening and manage neutralization with third party tools and agency’s supports
What we are looking for:
- A BSc in marketing, communications, or equivalent discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working as a social media copywriter, specialist, senior copywriter, or similar.
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms, including Facebook, IG and LinkedIn.
- Working knowledge of SEO, social listening analytics tools and Canva
- Capability to use adobe illustrator, photoshop and video making software is a plus
- The ability to adapt to new technology.
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be a team player and to multi-task.
More about us:
- Fast growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organisation structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people is our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!