OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services via our digital platform. We are currently offering Pet, Fire, Critical Illness and Home Insurance and expected to provide wider coverage to the general public in the coming year.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Senior Insurance Product Manager in formulating insurance product strategy
If you are an analytical and detail-minded person, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Develop product proposition and create unique product features to capture market opportunities
- Formulate product development and enhancement strategies to tide in with business objectives
- Work closely with Digital Product Team to understand customer behaviour and enhance customer purchase experience with innovative and tech-enabled ideas
- Work closely with Finance and Actuarial Team to manage product portfolio and product P&L
- Conduct portfolio programs to increase customers’ lifetime value and boost renewal rate as well as minimizing churn rate at portfolio level
- Analyse insurance market landscape in Hong Kong and globally as well as conducting market researches to understand latest consumers’ needs to explore new product or feature opportunities
- Lead and render supports to new project initiative
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or above with professional qualifications such as FLMI / LOMA
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in medical insurance products, preferably with exposure to the project management or insurance sales or product launch
- Strong business acumen and marketing sense, with good communication and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of application software including Excel & PowerPoint, competence in SQL is an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Start-up spirit, eager to grow and bring change to insurance industry
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 25 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!