The position involves deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting issues related to endpoint systems and assets. It also includes training users on IT applications and providing simple instructions for computer and network issues. Candidates must have basic computer knowledge, good communication skills, and troubleshooting skills. Preferred skills include experience in Linux and/or Mac administration, automation skills, and prior internship experience in a similar function. Candidates must be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree and able to work at least 20 hours a week for three months.
- Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot on issues related to Endpoint
- Asset and Endpoint management
- Induct and train users on IT applications , Organize documents
- Simple instruction for computer & network issue
- Students who are currently pursuing Bachelor or Master
- Able to work at least 20 hours a week, at least 3 months period
- Familiar with computer basic knowledge for supporting IT helpdesk requests
- Good communicator
- Basic computer systems and installation knowledge, both software and hardware.
- Troubleshooting administrative problems.Including dealing with account maintenance issues, password management, and user access permission.
- Experience in Linux and/or Mac administration
- Automation Skill (PowerShell and/or Shell Script, Python, Java, or a similar language, can be a beginner to intermediate level).
- Operating systems, network switches and routers, IP routers, and much more.
- Demonstrated experience learning new technologies
- Strong collaborative skills and extensive cross-group coordination skills
*Prior internship experience in similar function will be a plus.