OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services by our digital platform, we now offer Pet Insurance and Fire Insurance for your furry friends and for your home.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Cyber Partnership Manager who act as a member of OneDegree’s Virtual Assets team to develop partnerships while helping to manage innovative cybersecurity insurance solutions.
The team aims to revolutionize the insurance industry through designing and providing value-added solutions to virtual asset service providers.
If you are business driven and a good communicator, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Developing and managing the cybersecurity business strategies regarding partnerships, as well as client prospecting and engagement
- Facilitating strategic partnership development by liaising with partners to solve issues, communicate needs, and create synergy
- Understanding the technical needs of the customer and articulate the value of the company's products and solutions in meeting those needs
- Collaborating with the technical team to determine and design solutions together to meet clients’ needs
- Coordinating with cybersecurity solution partners to carry out cyber-defense activities, including but not limited to incident handling and response, threat hunting, and forensic analysis
- Devising a risk assessment framework and advise clients on cybersecurity risk management solutions such as cyber insurance and/or cybersecurity tools
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of cybersecurity or operations experience in the virtual asset industry
- A good understanding and knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, protocols, processes, and tools demonstrated with certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, and GCTI
- A good understanding and knowledge in virtual asset exchange or custodian operations and IT processes
- Ability to understand and connect technical details to create customer value while building strong relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Articulate communicator, with strong written and verbal skills including the preparation and delivery of presentations
- A self-starter and highly motivated individual with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of insurance products, experience with virtual assets and/or consulting background is a plus
- Ability to work seamlessly with remote teams
More about us:
- Fast growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young, energetic team
- Flat organisation structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Work-life balance environment
To us, people is our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!