OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that put customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services by our digital platform, we now offer Pet, Fire and Critical Illness Insurance for your furry friends and for your home.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a Partnership Manager in implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with partners in accordance with OneDegree’s overarching objective, strategic goals and strategies.
If you are an energetic and highly motivated person, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Creating a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identifying and sourcing partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Researching partners, identifying key players and generate interest
- Collaborating with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Delivering a great experience to our partners when working with OneDegree - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecasting, measuring, and reporting the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keeping a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
What we are looking for:
- 3 years of experience in business development, partnerships, events or community management
- Self-starter, hustler, entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships
- Well-connected with real estate industry is a plus!
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employees:
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!