OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that put customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services by our digital platform, we now offer Pet Insurance and Fire Insurance for your furry friends and for your home.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for an Information Security Officer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of cybersecurity methodologies.
If you have meticulous attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Conducting cybersecurity risk assessment and management on network, application, email, endpoint, IAM, data, user awareness and third-party; Collaborating with operation and technology teams to ensure that cybersecurity is correctly considered and implemented as part of their business-as-usual processes
- Evaluating and implement emerging technologies to continuously improve cybersecurity maturity in terms of network, application, email, endpoint, IAM, data, user awareness and third-party domains
- Updating cybersecurity documentation reflecting the up-to-date security baseline
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage cybersecurity incident
- Implementing and monitoring cybersecurity metrics and regularly report to CISO.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent education
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience required, including experience with information security operation
- Knowledge and experience with data protection, data privacy laws, regulations and industry requirements as well as best practices
- CISSP, CISA, ISO27001 qualifications preferred. CISM, CRISC is a plus!
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Work-life balance environment
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!