OneDegree is a new generation of InsurTech that reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. Our mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
We are among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. We pride ourselves on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services by our digital platform, we now offer Pet Insurance and Fire Insurance for your furry friends and for your home.
Want to join us and make a change? We are looking for a(n) Assistant Customer Care Managerwho act as a brand ambassador by assisting and resolving customer inquiries on a variety of communication channels. This role will be responsible for capturing customer's expectations, preferences, and aversions while finding helpful solutions and delivering exceptional, professional service in every interaction.
If you are customer-centric and solution-oriented, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
- Supervising a team of Customer Care Associates to provide professional advice and good customer service to customers, conduct service quality assessments to monitor service standards
- Providing training/coaching to ensure members comply with internal & external regulatory requirements and enhance service and productivity
- Ensuring complex cases are resolved effectively in line with company’s policies and procedures
- Establishing and maintaining complaint handling system to track and maintain all information relating to complaint and make appropriate follow up in according to complaint handling policy
- Reviewing customer complaints/feedback and internal workflows/procedures to identify service gaps, and recommend feasible service and system enhancement to exceed customer expectations
- Assisting Sr. Manager to oversee the operation of the customer service function and formulate improvement plan in the management, planning, organizing of the development of the customer care team
- Developing and maintaining resource forecasts to ensure adequate resources are provided for services to perform to the expectations of the customers and in alignment with the business objectives.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years’ solid experience in customer service management including experience in leading an Omni-Channel customer service operation
- Experience in General insurance industry and IIQE paper 1 & 2 licensed
- Experience with the customer service-related technologies and solutions, including CRM, data analytics, management reporting and presentation tools
- Experience in leading service improvement projects, business analysis and process management
- Excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Customer centric, attentive to details and a self-starter
- Ability to manage own work plan and schedule to successfully meet goals with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
*** No selling or cold / warm calls are required
More about us:
- Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
- Young and energetic team
- Flat organization structure
- Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Work-life balance environment
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!