Corporate Operations is a dynamic, customer-oriented department. We build and maintain excellent systems that empower our teams to work in a safe, welcoming, and productive environment. We do this by providing support in the following areas: transport, office services, event and program support, health & safety, meals and accommodation. The Corporate Operations Supervisor will provide oversight to office services, and coordinate visitors and on-boarding logistics. The ideal candidate is a results-driven customer service professional with an eye for minute details. They are a creative problem solver and have excellent communication and relationship management abilities.
- Office Administration
- Visitor logistics support
- Office supplies & management
- Office environment management
- Vehicles and vehicle tools management
- Work tools
- Team Management
- Office and resident staff management
- Health Safety and Security
- Security contracts and SOP alignment and management
- HSS projects roll out support and sustenance
- Infrastructure and Culture
- Property services management and support
- Office Culture - improving office culture and work environment
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
- Bachelor Degree in any recognized university
- Language: Written and verbal in both English and Swahili
- Good with numbers, deductive reasoning and logical thinking
- 1 year and above in Admin, Properties and Culture related Experience in a Reputable Organization
- University Graduate
- Strong communication skills and converse with customers/clients/Organization
- Computer literacy, deductive reasoning, critical thinking, good with numbers
- English and Swahili speaking and written ability
- Humility, self-management, respect, punctuality, leadership, managing up & downwards, honesty, diligence, critical thinking, deductive reasoning, commitment
Preferred Start Date
Early March 2019
Commensurate with experience.
Sponsor International Candidates
No; must have existing rights to work in Tanzania.
NB: One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here.