Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
Onduo is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst that will partner with finance and operations business leaders and own responsibility for the corresponding strategy optimization, data and analytics solution design, translation of these requirements, and oversee the implementation of the deliverables including the accompanying dashboards, measurement frameworks, and overall analysis of to inform and advise leadership on the opportunities and issues of applicable business.
- Participate in meetings and ongoing discussions with leaders and other staff across finance and operations areas
- Collaborate with multiple business leaders and shape forward looking data and analytic solutions that will optimize business strategies (e.g. COGS optimization)
- Executing modeling of business scenarios, or preparing and reporting on company-wide financial or operational performance metrics
- Advise leadership on opportunities and issues
- Develop compelling strategies, including establishing key milestones and timelines for execution
- Collaborate closely with the data engineering and data science teams to improve our data infrastructure
- Design, set up, and launch experiments that will assess and inform business processes (e.g. alternative delivery models of service that drive varying revenue and cost outcomes)
- Startup mentality: ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver large-scale projects in a fast moving environment, project management skills and ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies.
- Strong executive presence and comfort working with executive stakeholders to gather inputs, develop a point-of-view and action plan, secure cross-functional buy-in and drive execution.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment, leadership skills and ability to communicate in written or oral modalities
- Independent execution in an unstructured environment while juggling many priorities
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree; Preferred Masters degree in relevant field of concentration
- 8 years relevant experience in an analytical function related to these specific business areas
- 5+ years of experience working in healthcare claims and billing, program COGS
- 5+ years relevant work experience in finance, management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking or similar role
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Onduo offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes a competitive base salary, performance related bonus scheme, competitive health benefits, PTO, 401k plan including a generous company match along with the opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans.
Onduo is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance. If you are interested in applying for employment with Onduo and need special assistance or an accomodation to use our website, please contact us at email@example.com
Onduo does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.