Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
Join a team of experienced physicians, and provide leadership in Telepsychiatry to our growing practice. Onduo Professionals, P.C. values its clinicians and has developed a collaborative and flexible clinical model that allows its physicians to deliver whole health care. You will shape the growth of this clinical service line, and bring high value telepsychiatry services to patients.
Strong clinical quality is what Onduo values most, and you will be empowered to deliver the best course of treatment for each patient you see. Onduo has a supporting staff of administrators, therapists and coaches to help its physicians support each patient they see.
- Work in a collaborative care environment providing consultation to primary care physician colleagues to provide excellent, evidence-based mental health medication management.
- See highly motivated clients via live video enhanced by technology enabled tools.
- Meet with and provide ongoing education and training to primary physicians excited about mental health.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to company-wide efforts to innovate and grow.
- Strong background in teaching and collaborating with colleagues
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- “Webside Manner” suitable for Telemedicine encounters
- Eager to deliver collaborative mental health care and direct patient care
Education and Experience:
- MD or DO, ABPN board certified in psychiatry (preferably licensed in VA, MD and DC, but Onduo will support all candidates in obtaining additional licenses)
- Leadership experience
- Unrestricted license
Onduo offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes a competitive base salary, performance related bonus scheme, competitive health benefits, PTO, 401k plan including a generous company match along with the opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans.
Onduo is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance. If you are interested in applying for employment with Onduo and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Onduo does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.