Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA. This position is 100% remote
Onduo is seeking a Sales Analyst who can not only answer questions, but anticipate the questions that will be asked. You must be able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. We’re looking for some who is passionate about helping their team win, about putting their very best foot forward, and who curious to learn and understand how customers respond to their team and its products, Most importantly, you want to be a part of a fast-growing company where you’ll have an opportunity to solve complex business problems on a daily basis
The Sales Analyst will contribute to the design and manage the execution of the critical operational supporting Onduo’s sales and account services teams. This role will play a critical role supporting Onduo’s growth by performing key functions including customer follow-up, internal and external coordination, analyzing markets and clients and more.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively support the Onduo sales team including assisting with prospect research, sales strategy, meeting preparation and question research.
- Coordinate activities with prospective clients and their advisors including managing communications, scheduling and running meetings and ensuring follow-through to close out questions.
- Facilitate sales solutioning activity as needed in support of the sales process working closely with solution engineering and other internal teams.
- Act as liaison between the sales executives and partner teams including marketing, product, finance, clinical services and operations.
- Support business development and lead generation strategy alongside Sales and Marketing leadership with reporting and other requirements
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience supporting sales in an operations, support or proposal development capacity
- Advanced Salesforce.com user
- Ability to triage and coordinate multiple projects and competing work demands
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations and questions
- Experience writing copy for sales proposals
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to shepherd cross-functional team participants to deliver projects on-time
- High attention to detail and active listening skills
- Experience producing or maintaining sales reports including regarding activity, performance and forecasting.
- Advanced skills in GSuite
- Bonus: Familiarity with Pardot, JIRA, Loopio
- Minimum of 2+ years of B2B healthcare sales support and/or operations experience
- Demonstrated success leading sales projects involving cross-functional virtual teams
- Bachelor’s degree required