Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
As we rapidly scale our organization and customer base we have an immediate need for a Manager of Process Improvement to lead our process improvement initiatives and to build out our operational infrastructure. This role will be responsible for planning and leading strategic improvements to our operations infrastructure. Additionally you will be building lean six-sigma capabilities across the company. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with the Operations team and a broad range of teams across the company (Data Science, AI, Tech / Engineering, Network, Program Delivery).
- Develop and execute on solutions, in strong collaboration with Operations, Engineering, and Analytics & Data Integrity teams
- Evaluate and monitor ongoing operational processes to ensure reliability and accuracy - investigating and escalating issues as needed
- Identifies research, tools, and analyses required to achieve objectives for large, complex business strategy projects.
- Structures analytical approaches and develops project strategies and tactics.
- Develops recommendations for optimizing business and financial performance.
- Manages large, cross- functional teams and communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Leads the development of project guidelines, contingency plans, objectives, and deliverables.
- Review and map workflows that drive the services that Onduo delivers to its clients using process mining software and process mapping
- Support the continuous development & improvement of a framework to drive process design and improvement for the organization ( ie SOPs, key performance indicators, formal planning processes, etc )
- Share & embed best practices across the organization to drive consistency in approach to process management and control
- Scale the identification and prioritization of process improvement opportunities that are linked to business goal results; demonstrate results through performance measurement and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s degree / MBA in healthcare administration is preferred
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in process improvement and operations, with exposure to healthcare a plus
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to think strategically while also maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication, with excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to engage a broad set of internal and external stakeholders and ensure their buy-in
- Strong ability to drive and organize many initiatives concurrently and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead, and motivate strong teams
- Experience working in a start-up environment a plus
- Formal lean six-sigma training and / or deep practice experience a plus
Onduo offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes a competitive base salary, performance related bonus scheme, competitive health benefits, PTO, 401k plan including a generous company match along with the opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans.
Onduo is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance. If you are interested in applying for employment with Onduo and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us at email@example.com
Onduo does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.