Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
The Chief Financial Officer is a senior executive responsible for providing oversight and management of all financial functions, as well as strategic leadership for the operation of the organization’s various departments. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this position is a member of the senior leadership team. Successful candidates will have prior experience in financial management, as well as in operations management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing leadership, oversight and guidance for the financial viability of Onduo by establishing and monitoring financial plans and budgets.
- Lead all financial planning and forecasting processes for Onduo LLC.
- Drive visibility into business performance and enable decisions for executive leadership team and business leads.
- Complete strategic + financial modeling and help to optimally structure Onduo’s partnerships.
- Lead efforts to identify areas of opportunity to reduce the cost of goods sold while maintaining quality
- Partner with clinical leadership to ensure maximum efficiency in the delivery of clinical care support with capacity modeling and throughput
- Support justification for large spending requests to senior management and the Onduo Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain sound financial controls and record keeping.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions; keep abreast of government regulatory requirements and rapidly changing reimbursement environment to develop and implement changes to policies and procedures as needed.
- Review all month-end closing activities.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans/recommendations for assigned areas, including finance, HR, and operations.
- Participate in key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution.
- Advise department heads and executive team of needed changes and process improvements.
CMBA, CPA, MHA or Masters in Accounting, Finance
- Ten (10) years progressively responsible managerial/leadership experience at the director and/or CFO level in financial accounting, cost accounting, A/P Payroll, reimbursement, and budgeting in a healthcare organization or similar environment.
- Must have experience in a senior financial-management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies.
- Excellent leadership, customer service, organizational and presentation skills as well as the ability to effectively communicate the organization’s vision and motivate others to achieve it organizationally, departmentally, and personally/professionally.
- Ability to plan and organize work initiatives to successfully accomplish unit/organizational goals and objectives
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify, develop and implement short/long-term strategic goals and objectives.
Onduo offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes a competitive base salary, performance related bonus scheme, competitive health benefits, PTO, 401k plan including a generous company match along with the opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans.
Onduo is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance. If you are interested in applying for employment with Onduo and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Onduo does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.