Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
Onduo’s Marketing team is growing, and looking for a deeply curious, data-addicted Performance Marketing Manager to help us better understand and optimize our marketing efforts.
Are you the type of person who always leads with the question “Why?” Do you dream about data? Are spreadsheets your love language? If you’re eager to help us make a bigger impact with our marketing by rolling up your sleeves and getting deep into the data, this may be an ideal position for you.
The Performance Marketing Manager will dive into our large pile of marketing campaign data and help us understand not just what worked, but why it worked, and help guide the future of our creative, messaging, frequency and channel mix.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing Operations, but will have access to Onduo’s Data & Analytics team as well as Verily data teams for support. This individual will be instrumental in helping to achieve growth objectives by monitoring performance, performing specific marketing channel and cross-channel marketing mix analyses, and making optimization recommendations to optimize our B2B and B2C marketing. Our ideal candidate is highly curious and passionate about achieving results through actionable, data-driven insights.
This is a rare opportunity to build a practice within the marketing org that will have a big impact on the business and will be visible at all levels.
- Using existing data from email and CRM platforms, Google Analytics, Tableau and internal data sources, identify benchmarks for all metrics, broken out by channel, touch and client type
- Identify “sweet spots” in our marketing that drive more engagement and alert us to less successful tactics, messaging, frequency, etc.
- Work with DM Lead and email team to calculate CPA and ROI by channel, touch and type of touch
- Work with Enterprise marketing team to understand impact of lead gen efforts and recommend program enhancements
- Determine conversion goals for each stage of the customer journey
- Work with internal partners to set the optimal marketing mix and spend
- Create data-informed recommendations to optimize programs to meet and/or exceed marketing goals
- Support the development of marketing planning initiatives including segment and audience targeting and ensuring appropriate tracking and reporting identified to allow for evaluation and improvements
- Work closely with the analytics teams to develop processes and approaches to enhance analyses based on available data (e.g. customer demographics, healthcare status)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create reports and presentations that drive marketing program improvements
- Contributes to monthly marketing readouts for senior leadership
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management, Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Five years of business experience working within an organization with a focus on measuring business performance
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to derive and present insights and recommendations from data
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe SiteCatalyst, etc.)
- SQL Skills - Must be able to write queries to extract data needed for client requests, create queries to validate campaign audiences, and construct queries joining to multiple tables
- Proficient with database tools like Big Query; ability to combine data from multiple sources to create a holistic story
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Understanding of key statistical concepts
- Startup mentality: ability to navigate in an evolving environment and deliver projects in a fast-moving environment; ability to work independently to create new models and approachesa
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/assignments in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This role can be based anywhere in the continental United States. Including, but not limited to: Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, Baltimore, New York City, Philadelphia. Business needs may require some travel to HQ.
Onduo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.