Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This newly created role will be responsible for growth and development of the Northeast Region. The ideal candidate is an accomplished individual capable of driving revenue growth, new client acquisition and sales of Onduo’s products to large employer groups both directly and through broker/consultant channels in their assigned regional market. Confident self-starter with a sense of urgency who has the ability to set direction, existing relationships and will hit the ground running.
• Identify opportunities within employers for Onduo ’s unique program offerings, and align with employer group’s vision long‐term
• Lead the development and execution of a sales plan by strategically identifying target organizations and then building out a pipeline
• Ongoing, updated representation of leads/opportunities in Salesforce
• Simultaneously and effectively manage multiple deals from first point of employer engagement through close of sale and relationship management thereafter as necessary
• Manage large pipeline through effective use of sales metrics and tracking capabilities, and effectively communicate internal priorities, challenges and opportunities impacting revenue growth
• Effectively leverage cross‐functional resources and subject matter experts within the organization
• Actively work together with internal functions, including marketing and other parts of the organization in refining product positioning while also translating customer feedback and market intelligence to optimize product deliverables and features
• Collaborate with staff members and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the mission, vision, goals/objectives, and strategy to best focus, refine and enhance these key elements of the company
• Build and support positive brand recognition in the region through strong broker and consultant relationships
• Present to and meet with potential employer clients both virtually and on site, attend major trade shows and industry events
• Travel up to 50%
• At least 5+ years experience in outside sales, with most experience in employer sales selling into HR and Benefits with a track record of achieving quota during that tenure.
• Established experience and track record of selling technology-based solutions into self‐insured employer groups (2000+ lives), working closely with the C‐suite, HR, Benefits, Wellness and EAP related corporate functions.
• Experience, network, and track record of partnering with and selling SaaS technology solutions to major benefits brokers ideal. Respectable reputation and high integrity working with brokers and their clients.
• Understands the nuances of the sales cycle required in effectively selling enterprise software into employers, including direct and RFP process.
• Experience and understanding of the wellness/human performance or benefits industry a value add/ideal.
• Articulate in grasping and articulating market differentiation and value to clients as thought leader and trusted advisor to clients.
• Strategic sales acumen with an in‐depth understanding of the ‘audience’ and how to navigate and successfully sell enterprise‐wide contracts into employers.
• Proven ability to drive significant sales growth within an organization, preferably within an early/growth stage company as an individual contributor.
• Strong regional market presence in Northeast region.
Onduo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.