Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Onduo is seeking a senior IT technician to add to our growing technology support needs. The role involves all aspects of the IT department, from technical support (help-desk functions), to system administration type duties. This will be located on-site in our Newton, MA office. This is a full-time position with benefits.
• Serving as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone or email with a friendly and helpful attitude.
• Performing local and remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and asking pertinent questions.
• Maintain inventory for all hardware and software assets.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
• Record events and problems and their resolution in the ticketing system.
• Follow-up with employee to update status and to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Solve problems and support solutions related to macOS, Windows, mobile devices, office printers, A/V, and video conferencing systems.
• Maintain SaaS tools, Active Directory Environment.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Experience troubleshooting and deploying Windows OS 10 and Mac OS.
• Office 365 and G Suite Experience.
• Administering Microsoft Active Directory, Network Policy Server.
• Networking experience, including Meraki switches, access points, and firewalls.
• Scripting knowledge like powershell, python, etc.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work outside of business hours as necessary.
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
• Process and detailed oriented.
• Friendly demeanor.
• Willingness to help.
• Strength to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
Onduo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.