Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Head of Data Analytics is a critical member of the senior management team and provides direction to all functional areas capture, interpret and report on their data to help run their businesses and as a result help run Onduo. This position will have responsibility for developing key business metrics, dashboards, and reports that will guide the business. In addition, the position will focus on client analytics, deal analysis, client reporting, and the calculation and sharing of our value proposition external.
• Build the necessary infrastructure of personnel and data technology, in coordination with Verily resources, to manage Onduo data and maximize the availability, reliability, accessibility and timeliness of the data to support business decisions. Collaborate closely with the data engineering and data science teams to improve our data infrastructure.
• Collaborate with cross-functional leaders (Sales, Client Success, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Analytics) to determine key Onduo initiatives and goals, and effectively coordinate efforts to achieve them.
• Partner with Onduo & Verily business leaders to understand data requirements as well as how to package and deliver data with appropriate statistical and visualization tools, including operational dashboards, clinical and outcome studies, client reporting and product analysis.
• Establish and lead the development of Onduo data governance, metadata management and master data management in partnership with Verily.
• Champion company-wide objectives and evangelize the sharing and utilization of business-critical data into measurable business benefits. Drive knowledge sharing and thought leadership across the organization, encouraging all teams to lead with a data mindset.
• Create vision for predictable and scalable analytics solutions that drive elevated business outcomes and client value, both internally and externally.
• Oversee the design and delivery of data analytics for digital marketing campaign performance, Onduo user insights, operational metrics, and product trends.
• Manage a strong team of Business Analysts, Database Developers, Researchers and Marketing Scientists.
• Oversee client reporting and value demonstration strategies - including infrastructure requirements, client information needs, and data needs - to meet corporate objectives.
• 10+ years of experience in managing large and complicated data sets, deciphering business intelligence results, managing analytics and reporting.
• 10+ years’ experience managing people with demonstrated ability to advocate for and develop, lead, inspire, and support a healthy interdisciplinary team.
• Excellent critical thinking and experience making data-driven, results-oriented decisions.
• Passionate about healthcare and innovations in the industry.
• Entrepreneurial, flexible, self-starter.
• Experience with early stage venture-backed or high-growth companies a plus.
• Effective leadership, change management, client management, project management, communication skills are essential. Must have the highest personal values and ethical standards.
• Experience with digital campaign analytics and deriving actionable business insights from unstructured, distributed and diverse data sets.
• Strong familiarity with SQL, Python, Tableau, BigQuery.
• Applied knowledge of market research, including sampling methodology, survey development, data analysis and visualization.
• Experience with advanced analytic methodologies, such as conjoint, market simulations, segmentations, derived importance, etc.
• Familiarity with survey platforms (e.g., Decipher, Confirmit, Qualtrics, etc.) and tools like SPSS.
• MBA in relevant field, Ph.D. preferred.
Onduo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.