Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Onduo is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst that will partner with growth-related business leaders and own responsibility for the growth strategy optimization, data and analytics solution design, translation of these requirements, and oversee the implementation of the deliverables including the accompanying dashboards, measurement frameworks, and overall analysis of to inform and advise leadership on the opportunities and issues of applicable business.
• Participate in meetings and ongoing discussions with leaders and other staff across growth areas (sales, marketing, account management).
• Collaborate with multiple business leaders across growth areas and shape forward looking data and analytic solutions that will optimize business strategies (e.g. enrollment generation).
• Ensure the delivery of dashboards, measurement frameworks, and experiments to measure, analyze and optimize business processes (e.g. marketing experience).
• Advise leadership on opportunities and issues (this is a big one).
• Develop compelling strategies, including establishing key milestones and timelines for execution.
• Collaborate closely with the data engineering and data science teams to improve our data infrastructure.
• Design, set up, and launch experiments that will assess and inform business processes (e.g. A/B and multivariate website, campaign, and registration funnel experiments to help increase the prospect interest and enrollment).
• BA/BS degree.
• 8 years relevant experience in an analytical function related to these specific business areas.
• Domain expertise in healthcare in these specific business areas.
• At least 3 years in a senior consultative role collaborating with business leaders and shaping forward looking solutions.
• Master’s degree in relevant field of concentration.
• Startup mentality: ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver large-scale projects in a fast-moving environment, project management skills and ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies.
• Strong executive presence and comfort working with executive stakeholders to gather inputs, develop a point-of-view and action plan, secure cross-functional buy-in and drive execution.
• Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment, leadership skills and ability to communicate in written or oral modalities.
• Independent execution in an unstructured environment while juggling many priorities.
Onduo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.