Onduo, a Verily company, is dedicated to making “healthy” easier, more accessible and personalized with our science-backed, data-driven virtual care model. We serve people living with chronic conditions and the organizations supporting them by providing personalized care interventions that leverage connected smart devices, deep analytics, world-class software, behavior science and access to specialty care. Onduo, along with Verily, is building a team of talented people committed to creating a next generation platform to help people live well, while managing their health holistically. Onduo is headquartered in Newton, MA.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for working with the various stakeholders to provide ongoing support, maintenance, and new features and functionality as the business grows. Reporting directly to the IT Director, we are looking for a highly motivated person who can work in an exciting environment that is quickly growing. This person will have a positive attitude, and the organizational skills and resourcefulness to execute all projects and tasks. We are looking for a dependable and independent individual who is committed to quality work.
• Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
• Drive Salesforce roadmap and enhancements to ensure alignment with strategic objectives of the business.
• Drive end-user adoption including management of system upgrades, releases, audits, and change control processes.
• Respond to end user issues, enhancement requests and other administrative needs.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com.
• Act as liaison between end users, management, and outside contractors.
• Additional support for other related IT Systems may be needed as well, a background in IT will be helpful but not required.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of experience implementing, configuring or administering complex Salesforce.com orgs.
• Proven in-depth knowledge of standard capabilities of SFDC, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTartget.
• 3+ years designing and maintaining complex user roles, security, profiles, and workflows rules.
• 3+ years using data loading tools.
• 3+ years creating reports and dashboards.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, ecosystem and best practices.
• Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
• Proven ability to understand business needs and translate them not only into processes that scale but also quickly deploy them in Salesforce.
• Experience with Atlassian products, namely JIRA and Confluence.
• Scripting/Coding experience for custom integrations with Salesforce.
Onduo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.