At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
As the Manager, Facilities at OnDeck, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee facilities operations of three US locations (NYC, Arlington, Denver).
- Work directly with legal and finance for budget allocations and new contracts.
- Manage on average 100-150K sq ft of space.
- Maintain accurate records to ensure planned growth is accommodated with office space.
- Manage, implement, and oversee requests and all office moves.
- Must be able to understand floor plans and move 300+ seats to accommodate floor changes as needed.
- Manage relationships with vendors outside of the organization including but not limited to property managers, cleaning services, security, food and beverage vendors, engineers and building maintenance.
- Maintain the relationship with construction project managers, and assist in the creation of new floorplan reconfiguring, including space expansion and/or reconfiguration.
- Experience managing a budget of well over $1M dollars on an annual basis.
- Manage special projects and resourcing.
- Oversee the emergency response team and develop protocols.
- Work with leadership to create productivity standards and reporting.
- Manage a team of 1-2 employees to discuss and implement new construction plans, and building reconfigurations.
- Work with leasing agents for subletting and leasing space.
Qualifications for success:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years professional level Facilities experience
- Management of capital improvement projects (office upgrades, build-outs, and configurations)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with construction documents
- Team management and operating in a matrix
- Experience managing a large and sometimes complex budget
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over750,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing and thriving enterprise. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $7 billion in capital.
Come be a part of a company that’s changing the game for small business financing.
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Office Learning & Development Training. Community Involvement.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**