At OnDeck, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
Join the FP&A team and assist with the company’s short-term and long-term financial forecasting, key metric analysis, profit projections and special projects! This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company.
As part of the Finance team, you will:
- Partner with the Sales & Marketing organization to drive forecasting and metrics operating rigor
- Assist in developing and expanding our financial models, including the annual budget, periodic reforecasts, and business KPIs
- Assist in performing the variance analysis of actuals to forecast/budgets
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initatives and determine ROIs for new projects
- Conduct regular review and report on key financial and non financial metrics; develop deep insights from performing analytics
- Evaluate and implement the Company’s financial reporting and budgeting system
- Assist in preparing Board and Town Hall materials for the CFO
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or economics
- 5-7 years of experience within FP&A or other finance divisions
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Tableau and database/data warehouse skills desirable
- You maintain the highest standards of accuracy and precision and are highly organized
- You are articulate and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to think creatively, are highly driven and self-motivated
- You have demonstrated the ability to roll-up your sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, team get-togethers or weekly social hours in the office.
OnDeck is the leader in online small business lending. Since 2007, the company has powered Main Street’s growth through advanced lending technology and a constant dedication to customer service. To date, the company has deployed over $7 billion to more than 70,000 customers in 700 different industries across the United States, Canada and Australia.
In addition to our great benefits: https://www.ondeck.com/company/careers/
We also offer…
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Hackathons. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Discounted Gym Membership. Office Learning & Development Training.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**