Do you want to build the model for lasting partnerships that enable best in class customer experiences for small business owners? Can you evangelize that vision across Technology, Credit and Product teams to create a scalable platform? Keep Reading…
At OnDeck, we improve the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration, but aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble but strong enough to make a big impact.
You will be joining the OnDeck Product team – a group of product managers, designers and user researchers with deep passion for building elegant and rave worthy user experiences to solve big, complex problems. We dream big, we breathe user centricity and design thinking, we live Agile and practice Test-and-Learn. Oh, and having fun is a big part of what we do – whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, hot sauce contests or weekly social hours in the office.
As the Product Manager for Partnerships, you will be responsible for building out the product strategy for the very exciting, important and growing Partnership business within OnDeck, involving generating loans through various levels of integration with Bank and Non-Bank partners. You will be involved in making strategic decisions around bolstering OnDeck’s pitch as the leading provider of a ‘lending-in-the-box’ technology and operating model platform, as well as work with dedicated partner teams within OnDeck to build out certain features and capabilities.
As the Product Manager for Partnerships, you will:
- Formulate credit product strategies with different partner institutions that enable them to deliver financing to their customers.
- Collaborate with technology, credit, business development, sales and operations to design, build, and launch scalable data and decisioning solutions that couple partners' proprietary data and strong customer relationships with OnDeck's technology and credit IP.
- Be a thought leader in driving the roadmap for partner integrations, leveraging a deep understanding of the partner’s strategic wants and OnDeck’s own evolving risk management capabilities.
- Define a learning agenda and an iterative approach to testing your key product hypotheses.
- Define KPI’s, monitor the performance of your product and continuously improve it.
- Grow and evolve existing partnerships to become significant revenue drivers for OnDeck.
Qualifications for success:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in product management; experience in credit risk management a plus.
- You have a strong technical background in statistics or finance as well as in building data intensive decision platforms
- You have a data-driven approach to understanding and optimizing processes.
- You have exceptional communication skills across stakeholders, technologists, data scientists, senior management, and third party partners.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are capable of building relationships to gain buy in and achieve business results.
- You have a passion for following and improving Agile development.
We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, team get-togethers or weekly social hours in the office.
OnDeck is the leader in online small business lending. Since 2007, the company has powered Main Street’s growth through advanced lending technology and a constant dedication to customer service. To date, the company has deployed over $7 billion to more than 70,000 customers in 700 different industries across the United States, Canada and Australia.
In addition to our great benefits: https://www.ondeck.com/company/careers/
We also offer…
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Hackathons. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Discounted Gym Membership. Office Learning & Development Training.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**