At OnDeck, we improve the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration, but aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble but strong enough to make a big impact.
About the role:
Help OnDeck power Small Business growth in the United States and worldwide. Join a crack team of rockstar Product Managers who are building the leading SmB lending platform in the U.S.
As a Product Manager at OnDeck, you will:
- Own the strategy and evolution of the CRM roadmap, incorporating Salesforce best practices and the latest innovations to support business objectives
- Identify opportunities for business or process improvements, collaborating with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Technology
- Build, socialize, and maintain the product backlog
- Work closely with the development team to implement changes and enhancements
- Responsible for reporting results and metrics to stakeholders
Necessary qualifications for success:
- 3+ years of experience driving CRM strategy across multiple channels, in coordination with internal stakeholders
- In-depth Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to understand complex technical issues, and communicate them to non-technical stakeholders to drive decision making
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and tasks
- Big picture strategic thinking in project definition, attention to detail in project execution
- Ability to lead through influence; excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience and success working in an Agile environment
- Strong customer orientation
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Knowledge of financial services
We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s community service events, book club meetings, team get-togethers or weekly social hours in the office.
OnDeck is the leader in online small business lending. Since 2007, the company has powered Main Street’s growth through advanced lending technology and a constant dedication to customer service. To date, the company has deployed over $5 billion to more than 50,000 customers in 700 different industries across the United States, Canada and Australia.
In addition to our great benefits: https://www.ondeck.com/company/careers/
We also offer…
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Hackathons. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Discounted Gym Membership. Office Learning & Development Training.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**