At ODX, we’re focused on helping banks reinvent the small business lending process. We provide a unique combination of market-leading software, analytic insights, and professional services to deliver a game changing digital experience. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), one of the largest online small business lenders, ODX draws on the heritage of $10 billion loaned over the last decade. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
An ODX-powered bank experience allows customers to apply digitally, receive immediate decisions, and obtain funding as fast as same day. At the core of the ODX solution is a modular, scalable, and secure SaaS platform that enables banks to create a fully end-to-end digital experience or to select certain components. By utilizing the ODX platform, banks can focus on their desired business outcomes such as improved customer experiences, increased portfolio growth, and reduced processing costs.
OnDeck’s next frontier is to build the next generation platform to enable expansion of our technology platform to more clients as well as introducing innovative and modern technologies. We want you to be a part of that. The objective is to continue to revolutionize small business lending by accelerating the process in a digital manner, leveraging advanced automation tools, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The Sales and Operations Manager will be responsible for collaborating with strategic business partners and managing the operations of such partnerships. You will be responsible to effectively develop, train and manage an operations team and deliver on overall performance objectives. You'll also have to administer corporate policies and procedures and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You can expect to participate in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures from an operations perspective.
This role requires a high impact player who exhibits forward thinking, promotes team building, demonstrates initiative, creates unified vision and develops others. You should be able to digest complex issues and develop creative solutions and properly balance client and risk issues and is persuasive in change management. You'll be respected by peers and considered an expert in the Partnerships operations.
As the Sales and Operations Manager at ODX, you will focus on these areas:
- Management: Build and Lead the Partnership Operations team effectively to meet all timeliness and quality standards. Manage staffing in all HR related activities such as; talent planning, recruiting, performance management, coaching, training, mentoring and score cards.
- Training: Oversee departmental training to comply with new regulations, loan system changes and product delivery requirements.
- Problem Solving: Coordinate the interface between partners, staff, customers and other departments to resolve problems and address exceptions.
- Measurement: Coordinate the tracking of all departmental metrics. Ensure timeliness and quality control metrics are monitored and take corrective action as needed.
- Monitor productivity and efficiency of department; make adjustments to processes and procedures to meet business plan
- Create an environment of continuous improvement of process and staff engagement to meet corporate objectives and initiatives. Proactively implement process improvements to ensure service quality, service level agreements and Operational Excellence. Implement metrics for tracking of operational efficiency improvement.
- Update workflows, documents and reporting related to process, regulatory and compliance changes.
- Prepare performance scorecards related to process effectiveness.
- Primary point of contact for all issues/topics related to partnership operations.
- Create and maintain a collaborative work environment that facilitates the achievement of business plan objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Committed to working our Swing Shift; 4p-Midnight MST
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics.
- 5+ years of Loan Operations and Management experience.
- Strong loan servicing system knowledge with emphasis in data quality.
- Strong analytical and process improvement capabilities with accomplishment of efficiency gains.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization including senior management.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build effective relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and lead a diverse group of people.
- Experience in training and motivating other people. Such experience would include observing, coaching, sharing of knowledge, mentoring, delegation and apprenticing.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $8 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**