At ODX, we’re focused on helping banks reinvent the small business lending process. We provide a unique combination of market-leading software, analytic insights, and professional services to deliver a game changing digital experience. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), one of the largest online small business lenders, ODX draws on the heritage of $10 billion loaned over the last decade. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
An ODX-powered bank experience allows customers to apply digitally, receive immediate decisions, and obtain funding as fast as same day. At the core of the ODX solution is a modular, scalable, and secure SaaS platform that enables banks to create a fully end-to-end digital experience. By utilizing the ODX platform, banks can focus on their desired business outcomes such as improved customer experiences, increased portfolio growth, and reduced processing costs.
ODX is looking for a Senior Enterprise Sales Lead that can help drive ODX’s enterprise sales strategy with banks, including identifying target clients and the appropriate contacts within those banks. The Sales Lead will focus on engaging prospective bank clients through various mediums, including calls, in-person meetings, and conference attendance, while also determining the right contacts within potential partners to engage with (both business and technology leadership). A successful candidate will be able to prospect and source partnership opportunities and lead the effort to advance those prospects through the early steps of the sales process to a signed term sheet.
As the Senior Enterprise Sales Lead at ODX, you will:
- Lead early stage communications with prospect banks:
- maintaining the opportunity pipeline
- managing and completing requests for proposals, demonstrations and diligence processes, with the support of the pre-sales engineering team
- maintaining a quota of net new sales
- Create a repeatable, manageable process for new opportunities
- Represent ODX at industry conferences and speaking engagements
- Support ODX sales activities through approved social media channels
- Contribute to the enterprise sales/marketing strategy for bank partnerships
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Bachelor's Degree required and masters or business-degree preferred
- At least 5 years of sales experience in technology, banking or both
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving the top line
- Expertise in lending technology, fintech, relevant enterprise software, or banking
- Background in small business financial services is not required but must demonstrate interest
- Outstanding people-influencing skills and empathy for how to best engage decision-makers at banks, which we think entails being a good listener and communicator both in-person and through formal presentations
- Positive can-do attitude. Strong passion for SMB and enterprise technology and doing what it takes to help drive company initiatives forward
- Professional Courage. Willing to take risks, aiming high to drive ODX forward. Has the bravery to talk straight and ask tough questions. Is open to and accepting of change, adapting to our evolving business. Proactively raises challenges and identifies solutions
- Willingness to travel. Role requires travel for onsite meetings and conference attendance.
ODX’s groundbreaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. and a leading online lender in Canada serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by approximately 100,000 small businesses by providing them with financing to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC’s 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award – Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Tree’s Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, “Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018” – Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**