Who we are:
At OnDeck Canada, we make small business a big deal. We’re improving Canada’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
OnDeck expanded into the Canadian market in 2015. Located in downtown Montreal and Toronto, OnDeck Canada is a financial technology company and is one of Canada’s largest online lenders to small business.
OnDeck uses data aggregation from hundreds of data points along with business credit scores and bank statements to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses. Using this we efficiently deliver cashflow solutions in a market underserved by the major banks. Through the OnDeck platforms, small businesses can obtain affordable loans and merchant cash advance in a much more convenient and customer-friendly way.
We’re currently on the lookout for a motivated Partnership Lending Advisor to join our sales team to generate new business by promoting the Company’s business financing solutions to small and mid-sized businesses across Canada within one of our partner programs.
Get paid to:
- Qualify warm leads
- Convert qualified leads within one of our partner programs into applications to ultimately close deals
- Source new opportunities consistently at or above your quota level by calling a significant number of potential merchants each day within one of our partner programs
- Qualify and pursue new opportunities from various marketing and email campaign initiatives, and partner leads
- Follow-up on all your leads and maintain a very active pipeline
- Prepare applications and negotiate funding terms
- Close business: convert leads into customers and achieve sales targets
- Develop relationships with business owners to identify revenue opportunities and broaden their knowledge of the Company’s product offerings
- Understand and apply proven sales concepts to structure deals and strategy to close business
- Manage lead and opportunity status in Salesforce
- You are a highly motivated, results-oriented individual with a minimum of 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- You are skilled at understanding the needs of SMBs, and translating those needs into business opportunities
- You have unsurpassed prospecting and negotiation skills
- You are a flawless closer
- You are entrepreneurial, thrive in a rewards-based environment, and are not easily discouraged
- You are professional, with excellent communications skills
- You are ready to make a meaningful impact on the company’s future
What we offer:
- An evolving organization
- A highly skilled team
- An opportunity to work with people that love what they do
- A fun and modern company culture
- A great office in the heart of downtown
- Great employee perks (flexible working arrangements, social events, on-site yoga, employee lounge, free coffee - just to name a few)
- An Employee Recommended Workplace (The Globe and Mail/Morneau Shepell)