ODX is focused on helping banks reinvent the small business lending process. We provide a unique combination of market-leading software, analytic insights, and professional services to deliver a game changing digital experience. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), one of the largest online small business lenders, ODX draws on the heritage of $10 billion loaned over the last decade.
An ODX-powered bank experience allows customers to apply digitally, receive immediate decisions, and obtain funding as fast as same day. At the core of the ODX solution is a modular, scalable, and secure SaaS platform that enables banks to create a fully end-to-end digital experience or to select certain components. By utilizing the ODX platform, banks can focus on their desired business outcomes such as improved customer experiences, increased portfolio growth, and reduced processing costs.
OnDeck’s groundbreaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
As a Customer Service and Collections Representative at OnDeck, you will:
- Advise our Loan Specialists, Customers, and members of our management team so we can help customers obtain financing for their business as seamlessly as possible
- Be a go-between for our Operations teams, Funding Advisors and Customers
- Working with other member of our operations and sales teams to constantly help reform best practices
- You will make and receive calls to customers, discuss roadblocks to successful paying relationships and address general loan information
- Use your strong negotiation skills to get non-paying customers back on track
- You will use empathy with our merchants to understand their situation and provide relevant solutions with real problem solving.
- Identify and solve potential and current problems by analyzing information and data across multiple databases
Necessary qualifications for success:
- You have 2-5 years’ experience in a Customer Support and or collections role and have a strong focus on service
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a positive attitude, are team oriented, social, and fun to work with
- Feels empowered to help solve escalated issues. Works towards making a wrong a “right”
- You are technically minded and love keeping up with the latest technology
- You are flexible and adaptable to change
- You are able to multitask at a very high level and maintain multiple deadlines
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Banking/finance experience is a plus
401K Match. Tuition Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Company Outings. Company Sponsored Sports Teams/Clubs. Office Learning & Development Training. Community Involvement.
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune.com Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015 Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**